What exercise will make my boobs tight and big?

What kind of excersise I should do to make my boobs tight,n big...in a healthier way

which type of bra wear for 34 size

wide handed pushups exercise the muscles called the pectorals. And they're right about your boobs.

A boob is tissue, so you can't get muscle in them. But get tighter pectoral muscles, and they will look bigger when you flex em!

Big arms

you should have great massage by your boyfriend

Big boobs and arse!

Yes, you can make tight and big if you will wear tight Bra and do not sleep with your Husband for 2 months... I am sure you will see results.

Increasing Boobs Size

Well boobs are part of physical beauty of a girl but that does not mean the bigger the better,Boobs are also more related to harmones still there are different kind of exercises and some are like
1 ) press your both hands against each other and hold it for some time,do this for around 5 min with a break after 30 sec of 10 seconds
2 ) strech your upper body outways and inways, like hug yourself with both hands and hold for 15 sec repaeat with both hands every 20 sec for 3 minutes,outways means open your hands in the air maximum you can reach
3 ) light massajing your lower part of boobs with mustard oil,or alo vera very gently.
I am sure you will see results in 15 days.
Jugal Kishore
ncchc2005@hotmail.com

Do I have big boobs

No exercise will increase the size of your breasts ... you can make them appear larger by building up the pectoral muscles underneath, but that's a temporary solution and the size will diminish when you stop working out.

Would you say my boobs are to big for a 13 year old?

make boob big, make boob firm