Ashley madison cheaters

what are your views on the ashley madison site??? [[[in case you don't know what it is, its a dating site for mairried people looking to have affairs... their tag line is: life is short. have an affair]]]

I dont see a problem with it personally. If your going to cheat, your going to cheat with or without the site.
I think she's smart, she's making money off of dumb as*holes.

I agree with mandyloo. There is a site out there for everyone, you just have to look for it. But if you're going to do it then you're going to do it even without the website so it's really not that big of a deal. However personally I think that only pathetic losers would use a website to find someone to have an affair with, come to think of it only pathetic losers have affairs...

Ashley Tidsdale

thats just not rite. it wud b funny tho if both people in the marraidge found eachother on there. learn their dam lesson.lol.

Ashley Greene?

It is one of the scams that will get you to spend more money. If you are just a guest for any length of time, they will terminate your account and state that you violated their terms and agreements. They also try to get you to join by having certain men and women send their profiles who don't have memberships just to get you to pay. Then if you don't go through them fast enough they will suspend your account anyway. Watch out ... buyer beware!

How does madison adapt hobbesian minimalism to the minimalism