Does anyone here want to vote for Ralph Nader? why or why not?
*** 2) a third party today has no chance sadly
Amblessed, the odds that your vote will swing the election is even less than the odds that a third party candidate could win. If that's what's stopping you from voting for a 3rd party, you really should think about what the purpose of going to the poll is.
Your vote really only counts if you cast it for someone you want to actually win. My guess in your case, is that if you checked out the Constitution party, and truly realized that your vote isn't going to swing the election, you wouldn't even consider McCain.
...a little to wet your appetite:
Seven Principles of the Constitution Party are:
1. Life: For all human beings, from conception to natural death;
2. Liberty: Freedom of conscience and actions for the self-governed individual;
3. Family: One husband and one wife with their children as divinely instituted;
4. Property: Each individual's right to own and steward personal property without government burden;
5. Constitution: and Bill of Rights interpreted according to the actual intent of the Founding Fathers;
6. States' Rights: Everything not specifically delegated by the Constitution to the federal government is reserved for the state and local jurisdictions;
7. American Sovereignty: American government committed to the protection of the borders, trade, and common defense of Americans, and not entangled in foreign alliances.
I am registered as a democrat and I voted for Obama in the primary just to cancel out Hilary.
Actually, I haven't kept up with it enough lately to even know who is running because of what I've seen so far.
I like Ralph Nader as a person but I don't know how he would do as president.
I like McCain as a person too and Obama seems nice enough but I really don't see president material here.
If Steve Colbert were running, I would vote for him. He has the material.
I will vote for him I never seen republicans and democrats actually keep their promises lie after lie thats all they kept.I used to believe in democrats but they suk and then I went with republicans and Oh MY GOD they suk even more look what the republicans and democrats have done to America. Nader might be the rise of a new hope for this country.
1) doesn't share my values
2) a third party today has no chance sadly