Am i taking the pregnancy test too soon?

I took 3 test already and the were all negative. Yet I still have a lot of the symptoms! I noticed almost 2 weeks ago I was feeling weird! Almost 5 days after my period which ended July 24,2009 My boyfriends condom broke! I than had another period soon after that starting on Aug 9,2009. Why did my period come so early? Could I be prego and its just too soon to tell?

Actually sperm can live up to 7 days in a woman but thank you guys for all your support and replies! I go to the doctor Sept.10th!

I would take a test on or after Aug. 24th since that is when you should have gotten your next period.
A women ovulates about 14 days from the first day of her period and sperm can live for days inside a womens body.
So you either are pregnant and were experiancing implantation bleeding, and you are taking the test to early.
Or your period is just out of whack,
I would take a test at the end of this month

Did I do the pregnancy test too soon?

Well since you have your period you probley are not pregnant. How ever if you are really worried about it you should make an apointment to see a doctor and get a blood test to check if your pregnant
Yours truly,
Demika Ray.

How can I get a pregnancy test?

You Can get your period during a pregfnancy , in the early trimester or somethigng like that?

Was the pregnancy test wrong?

go to the doctor,they can tell you.

Should I wait or take a pregnancy test now?

umm harleyrider sprem can survive three days inside a woman

Will a pregnancy test be accurate?