Advice on this girl?

Okay so I appreciate anyone who actually takes their time to read this and answer it!

Okay so their's this girl in my class, she's 14 so am I, and she's been acting REALLY strange. So I get in a bit of a fight she's very protective of me, then, 10 minutes later she calls me gay and makes fun of me, jokefully, but she does it a LOT. She doesn't do it to any other guys either. Sometimes I walk by her and smile at her and she tries to make it obvious she's talking about some other guy who's really hot and all...Then today at lunch, I was eating with her and her friend, and 2 of my friends, and they made a joke about a guy asking any girl out until he got a yes so I jokingly did it too, and when I asked her she said no, so did her friend (don't really mind her)..we all had a laugh and I was like pretending to be sad and then she was like i'll date you and then I looked at her and she was like confused which is quite unsual for her. Also, I have this friend, who's a girl and we pretend to be siblings, and when she heard it she asked if she could be my sister and I jokingly asked her if she would familyzone me and she was confused again, and said she would friendzone me instead still confused and then she was like maybe not, or probably not, and she said probably not is the most likely. I'm like really confused? Pls help! And there's this other guy who she might like and she's always kind to him but I feel he's just her friend but I don't really know...

Thanks, and sorry for making it this long