A good program to edit pics?

Does anyone know a good picture editing programe thats not too complicated. I know how to make my pictures brighter or change the effect and stufff like that.. But some of my friends edit their faces and hair in pics and I havnt got a clue where to start. I heard photoshop was alright..?

I used Windows Movie Maker- you can edit picks there and its completely free to download. It may not
be the best quality though... but you could try :)

I like paint.net

What's a good file sharing program?

lunapic.com

Audio editing program

Photoshop is good but sometimes it gets too complicated.
You can use adobe illustrator but if that's still too complicated then you use photoscape / vsco cam :)

-Doreen Loma

Home | Business Management by Doreen Loma
My name is Doreen Loma. I am willing to provide professional business management services that translates to success and money for my clients. From strategic planning, project management, business research and to business ideas. I am also a freelancer that offers virtual assistant and social media marketing.
Home | Business Management by Doreen Loma ·
What is a good program for editing photos?