What is zinc good for ?

i take zinc citrate,, and its good for controlling oil production, which helps prevent pimples.. and it also helps make your p*nis bigger ^.^ those are the only things i know, and the only reasons i take it hahaha

Lol, I was thinking hmm maybe I should try it when I only read the first part.

How to know a good estimate of when I conceived?

Some other benefits I found, immune system, digestion, energy and metabolism, improves wound healing, also with eczema, weight loss, cold, and of course acne. There are much more benefits than I wrote here. Zinc is often found in the strong muscles in your body, and is found in many foods.

GASTRIDIS

How on earth does it make your p*nis bigger? It's good for your skin and general immune system. It helps prevents cold sores and helps for oily skin.

What are carbs?

haha you should try it anyway :P

Is my leg messed up for good?

i dunno :S but i am bigger than before so im happy :P

Muffin top.

Lol. You're 17. It supposed to grow from when your younger until you are now.lol.

Curious for the grass

How to survive a breakup

Getting over someone is hard. You've been dumped and the world is about to come to an end. Shorten the process and move on with your life with this free guide from Funadvice.