Can cum cause pregnancy?

I looked at a question That said Cum can cause pregnancy, is that true???!!! I thought only Sperm could cause pregnancy!!! I swallowed a little of my boyfriends cum today and need reassurance I'm safe!!! *Becomes nervous*

Swallowing cum is the best way NOT to get pregnant!!!

***I'ts really sad.=[ ***

More like just plain SCARY...

ps...since you have internet...go research on the subject of sex BEFORE actually being as stupid as to do it without knowing anything.

Pregnancy how far along am I?

Thanks guys!!! *Chills down and takes deep breath.*
Oh, and captainassasin ,They don't teach sex-ed where I go to school, I'ts really sad.=[
If we don't look this stuff up on the internet we don't know sh*t!

Will this stop pregnancy?

***I'ts really sad.=[ ***

...Indeed...

I guess, they came to the conclusion that sex-ed would encourage young people to make mistakes, instead of learning how to avoid them?

When during your pregnancy should you take your belly ring out?

like half of th US states dont require it...my roadrunner new page just had an artiel one it lol..

eating papaya during pregnancy

You can't get pregnant from swallowing cum. But cum does cause pregnancy because sperm is in cum. Cum is semen and sperm. But for sperm to impregnate you it needs to be near your vagina. If you didn't know these basics then you shouldn't be doing anything sexual. PS. you can get STD's (sexual transmitted diseases) from unprotected oral sex.

Stress and pregnancy

woah,chill hun.
okay. cum HASS sperm in it.
and,like sperm,you can only gett pregnant if it goes is/on your vagina.
chilll outtt. you're fine.
haha.
there's nooo way you can get pregnant from swallowing.

Is it okay to eat cooked, dried fish during pregnancy?

haha...lol... cum is sperm as many told you but you wont get pregnant if you swallow sperm!!! you are okay!!! =]

Eptopic pregnancy

*shakes head*

What ever happened to sex-ed? -__-

Pregnancy showing?

Nothing you swallow can make you pregnant, impossible.

Do you fear pregnancy?

lol cum is sperm but it has to go into the vagina to get you preggers. your fine

Possible pregnancy?

Lose weight with the Keto Diet

End the confusion on this diet that's taking the world by storm. We bring you the cliff notes. What to eat. What to avoid. Where to get information. It's all here in this easy to read Funadvice guide.