Who are the best wrestlers of wwe and smack down history which you guys like?

Recent Questions Entertainment

i watch wrestling all the time my favourites are

randy orton
bobby lashley
matt hardy

Oldies, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Eddie Guerrero forever. After he died, I never really watched anymore.

WWE tips

bill goldberg .....that dude was my favorite when i was like 10....

Predicting wwe outcomes

and i love the undertaker,christian,randy orton

wwe events

thanks to every one who have responded

What is the best weird stuffed animal?

oh i like Chris Benoit

Weird little symbol guys

I still watch wrestling even though its fake. My all time favorite from greatest to least: X-Pac, The Hardy's, Edge, The Rock, Rey Mysterio, John Cena, Gangrel, John Morrison, R-Truth, JTG

Whats the best melee weapon?

i agree with you.in the past,they were wrestling like real man,but now,as you said its all fake.thank you friend

Best Unattractive Actor/Actress Ever?

every since they made it pg, it lost a little bit of interest....but they still have good storylines.

Who is your favourite wrestler?

yeah.but remember the time of john cena,the rock and steve ostin.and fight between kane and the undertaker.man that was real

history of 420

i know!!! even the divas made it seem real! that day when michelle mccool and layla stuffed cake in mickie james face. and she "cried". now that seemed so real.

Who still respects Chris Benoit as a wrestler NOT as a person?

Lita was my absolute favorite. I mean being 12 during her prime she was HOT! (Thing for redheads I guess). But other then that you got the basics Shawn Micheals, Brent Heart, Kane, Undertaker, Chyna (her autobiography is really good), Mankind, Goldburg, Stone Cold, X-Pac, The Hardy's, Christan and Edge, Triple-H, and a lot more that I can't think of..

the rock, stone cold steve austin, grandmaster sexay, scotty too hotty, the hardy boys, the dudley boys, diamond dallas paige, rob van dam, scott hall, kevin nash, scott steiner, trish stratus, lita