Would short hair look good on a girl like me?

Well heres how it is im this happy and spicy girl that just really is in love with danny noriega he is the best!!!
Well it inspired me to get kind of short hair so...
Look at my pic and tell me what you think =/

I think you would look adorable with short hair, you have the perfect shaped face for it

If you dont want to be drastic and cut it short, go for a middle length cut, you'd be surprised at the difference it makes, and if you dont like it, you can always grow it back...

Just one thing though, I've never met a guy who prefers short hair...

Btw you have gorgeous hair...

Short hair would be very cute on you. You have a great face for it, and a gorgeous neck to show off. You don't want to go too short though because you may miss your hair and what you could do with it while it was long. It will also take you a little while to figure out how to style it the way you like. I wish I'd have done that. My hair was down to the middle of my back, and now it's just off my shoulders. My fiancee loves it, but I just want my long hair back! LOL. If you want a change that's not too drastic, get bangs, or layer your hair.

What are some good hairstyles for thick, short, bushy hair?

Keep it long.

Do bigger people look good with short hair?

Long

skull tatttoo look good on a girl or would it look trashy?

Lose weight with the Keto Diet

End the confusion on this diet that's taking the world by storm. We bring you the cliff notes. What to eat. What to avoid. Where to get information. It's all here in this easy to read Funadvice guide.