Crotch will feel damp against my legs, smells funny, why?

right.. for the last few days ill be doing what I do everyday and ill sit down an come on my laptop an then my crotch will feel damp against my legs so ill feel an it is slightly damp an smells funny ..an inside of my pants are kind of wet too.. I've never had sex or anything.. someone please help me

thanks. x

Recent Questions Sex

ha funny thing because that happens to me too but I donth think is nothign seroius remember thats a part of our body that never realy gets to see the "outised" like our other part do you know what I mean I damp because its not gettin air uk

it sounds like a sweat rash or joch itch that has turned into a fungal infection, if it persists go to your chemist and ask about anti fungal creams like canestan or daktarin or see a doctor, wash area regularly. good luck!

Crotch smells..

HAHAHA

its probably the heat from the bottom of your laptop making your down below sweat.

laptops get very hot

Restless Leg Syndrome

assmuncher122 your stupid!!!

Crotch area smells after shaving

your going to die~!

Why do some people think getting high is funny?

Lose weight with the Keto Diet

End the confusion on this diet that's taking the world by storm. We bring you the cliff notes. What to eat. What to avoid. Where to get information. It's all here in this easy to read Funadvice guide.