why would a man have a small towel under his pillow?

why would he need a towel under his pillow?

Answer #1

Lol, masturbates, for sure. The statistic is that 97% of men masturbate and the other 3% lie! xD

Answer #2

Maybe If He Has Headaches It Helps Them When He Sleeps, Dunno .

Answer #3

do you think its cus he masturebates? and I dont him that person…I heard it from from lol.

Answer #4

maybe the A.C. is broken… and he’s sweatin a lot maybe he cries when he sleeps maybe he just does it for no reason maybe … maybe … maybe… why not ask him???

Answer #5

lol either for wiping his nose on or for cleaning up if he masturbates in bed

Answer #6

so that he can clean up when he’s done jerking off.

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!
Advisor

Davinci Orthopedic Pillow

Orthopedic products, Health and wellness, Pain management, orthopedic pillow for neck pain

Advisor

Winona Wellness

Wellness Centers, Menopause Care, Hormone Replacement Therapy

Advisor

Google Docs

Hair Loss Treatment, Hair Regrowth Therapy, Hair Replacement Procedures

Advisor

ROSHNI EYE HOSPITAL

Health Care, Ophthalmology, Medical Services