Why or is a hairy vagina a turn off 4 guys?

I was wondering because even im uncomfortable with it...what do you think. I mean I shave it but its still gross

Hairy is great!!

ewwwie hariiy is bad

Guys, do you like shaved or trimmed vaginas?

nice lol

How do guys like hair down there?

I love a hairy bush.

Is nair good to shave your vagina with?

I think that guys who like women to be shaved bald are guys who like children a little too much! A woman gets a bush after hitting puberty. A guy who wants the woman to look like she hasn't had puberty yet, that's just SICK!!!!!!!!!!

In some countries, they actually have hair stylists who will groom and style a bush :-) That's just too cool!!!!! I wish that would take off in the US of A too.

Vagina shaving

Sheven smooth is the norm these days, but it sure it a nice change of pace to be with a girl who either just trims, or let's it grow naturally.

What are ways to shave your vagina?

it doesnt matter if its shaved or natural a real man likes pussy

Will bleached hair turn green if you dye over it?

heyy i am a med student studying plastic surgery and i would like to help u and tell u ever possible way that can help u to in ur problem in a scientific way by natural ways here is my email and i am glad to help u quqa0@hotmail.com

Why do guys wear girls' panties to bed sometimes?