Why does funadvice sometimes delete your question?
Some types of questions are not permitted
1) Anything related to suicide will be deleted.
2) Any commercial solicitation will be deleted.
3) Anything related to hurtful behavior may be deleted, in our sole discretion, if the person who signs up seems to persist in trying to harm themselves.
4) Anything related to hacking websites or programs may be deleted at our sole discretion, depending on the nature of the question.
5) Anything related to acquiring bots or macros to generate online currency will be deleted.
6) Overly obscene, graphic, or bordering on profane may be deleted in our sole discretion.
7) Crude, rude, or obnoxious behavior, questions, comments or other content may result in said content being deleted, and or you account being deleted, at our discretion.
8) If you copy and paste your homework, verbatim, we will delete your question. However, help with homework is fine, just copying and pasting homework questions are not ok. A FunAdvice Advisor may delete your question if all you're looking for is the answer to the question, and not help understanding the question.
9) If your question has a link in it, we will remove it, unless it's a link to another part of FunAdvice.
10) If you post the same question multiple times, we will remove all duplicates. Please only ask a question once.
11) Anything that is deemed 'trolling', "troll baiting" or 'flame-baiting' by administrators or advisors will be deleted. This includes the posting of controversial messages with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional or argumentative response.
12) Questions stating Can I chat, talk to me, phone numbers, etc, will be removed. We do not allow am I hot, rate my photos, send me an email questions OR answers - use the other site features for interpersonal communication or exchanging contact information.
13) Prayer requests, irregardless of religion, will be removed.
14) Any content that is considered offensive to the FunAdvice community, such as racism, bigotry, hate speech or physical threats against any group or individual will be deleted.
it all depends,
It can be a duplicate
It may offensive
Some times people just post up off the wall questions like "How many nose hairs does NIck Jonas have"
If you feel that a question you or some one else posted was deleted w/o reason you can fun mail the "editor" or "thedue"
and if its not a question,perhaps you want to start a group..it will get deleted
Either there is already the same question or it breaks the tearms of use!