Why do you answer questions?

Why do all of you like to answer questions?

Recent Questions FunAdvice Community

Cause I want to give good answers and help other people. And I know that sooner or later I would need help too.. So its just good to help. We should all help eachother on every way we can ..

using a bad personal experience to help someone else helps turn a negative experience into a positive one.
answering questions is a step towards healing yourself, and helping someone else to heal.
sometimes people get stuck in "dark places" and it is nice to hear from the "survivors" the ones that were able to make it out and can shed some 'light' as well as hope into someone elses 'dark'.
and besides all that- this is an advice website- it wouldn't be right to just sit back and watch all of the questions scroll past without answering something.
all of us have things we are good at, areas we have experience in- if you look at the big picture it should give someone on this site 'a sense of belonging '.

How do you know when an advisor has answered one of your questions?

I dunno why accually...it's just fun! lmao

Why isn't my question being answered?

I guess because I like giving people advice. sometimes because I know what theyre going through. oh and sometimes its just fun 2 answer some questions.(:

why cant I see my answers when I click on a question?

Sooo we can help people...and so we can learn more things(:

Why doesn't anyone answer my questions?

Try and help others - maybe make a difference - life isn't easy and we all need help at times.

Why isn't anyone answering my questions?

Because if an experiance of mine can help someone else is a wonderful feeling.
I love giving advice (:

Is there a way to spell check your questions and answers on here?

because the feeling of knowing you gave someone good advice is a good feeling lol

Why can't I answer some questions?

because they need an answer duh! lol

Do you ever avoid answering a question due to the conflict it may cause?