Why did my crush kiss me

Out of no where my crush kissed me, I dont even think he likes me, so why would he kiss me any ideas? if I was to ask he'd say dunno :|

Dunoo, Maybe he wanted abit of fun? :S.. but he did say Thats it. it was New years, so maybe he was just giving me a little Treate? he doesnt Act like he likes me :( sumtimes when we talk online I feel like he doesnt want to talk to me att all

Clear things up with him by talking to him about it, it's the only way you'll find out. Otherwise it's just going to boggle your mind.

What should I do about my classmate kissing me?

awh thats cute. he probably does like you and maybe hes just too scared to admit it? if he didnt like you I dont know why he would kiss you

What does this kiss on a forehead mean?

I do and have tried to talk to him, he just says we've spoke about this before Wait til your 16 than ill tell you wot I think Ect ;/

Omg lol! Saw My Crush Todaay

ye but what if he didnt want abit of fun? and he ment somthing of it, its all confusing :| .

How can I make the move to kiss her?

Why would he kiss you if he doesn't like you? That doesn't make sense, he probably does...

kiss me??

Well then you need to tell him it was wrong to lead you on like that.

What's your crush like?

maybe he likes you back my crish kissed me today at school i was really happy but it left me confused if he liked me back :P

my crush left me!!!