Why aren't i receiving txts?

My phone is pretty new, I got it just before Christmas, and the last 2 weeks I have been unable to receive messages. What could be wrong with it?
We have tested it like sent a few messages to it and they don't come through at all. By the way, Its a Vodafone 541 if that helps. Everything else seems to be working fine. Could it be my sim card? I've had the sim card for about 3 years.

Your phone may be having a software issue. Try resetting/rebooting it --> go to options, setting/configuration, and reset (restore default settings) your cell. If this option is not available in the menu, try removing the battery and then put it back.

call 611 I think thts the number. my phone did the same thing too.

free fax software program to send and receive faxes via modem?

yep, check the sim card. and take it to a vodphne shop

What does undisclosed recipient mean when receiving an e mail?

Lose weight with the Keto Diet

End the confusion on this diet that's taking the world by storm. We bring you the cliff notes. What to eat. What to avoid. Where to get information. It's all here in this easy to read Funadvice guide.