Why am i not into kissing?

I was in an on and off relationship for a while with the guy and he had more expirence than me. Everytime he wanted to kiss I would turn away or just give him a simple kiss. Now that our relationship has really ended Im really curious about why I'm like this.. No guy wants a girl who doesnt like kissing. Whats wrong with me?

yea same here I hated kissin like I didnt enjoy it at all but now I love it lol I think dis will happen 2 you too I agree with you punk I guess its just a phase...

What was your first kiss like?

you were most likely uncomfortable with him or intimidated because of the fact that he had more experience but don't let that effect you. not every boyfriend/girlfriend has the same amount of experience as the person they're with

Again kissing ??

u probably fell like your not in 2 it but mayb your just waiting 2 kiss da rite guy so dont really worry bout it if you dont want 2 do it den just wait
hope it helped

How to tounge kiss?

I was the same way. I didnt like kissing till recently. its just a phase.

kiss me thru the phonee !