Who's your favorite rapper?

who do you guys think is the best rapper around?

Recent Questions Music

THE GAME THE GAME THE GAME THE GAME THE GAME THE GAME THE GAME THE GAME THE GAME THE GAME THE GAME THE GAME THE GAME THE GAME THE GAME THE GAME THE GAME...NO COMENT

lil' wayne but he has to start doing shows all over the world and release his new album to give him the thrown...but yeah lil' wayne for me is the best.

what is your favorite wierd music?

lil' wayne but he has to finally release his new album and he also has to tour the world to give him the thrown but yeah for me its weezy baby, lil' wayne's hit factory

Who is the best rapper ever?

lol, Eminem is so overrated, and I wonder why. Anyway, Lupe is my favorite rapper. He's the first backpack rapper to have gone mainstream without trying to act like a gangster. Perfect lyricist, great flow, and versatile in choosing what to rap about. How can you not like him?

Favorite instrument?

boo to balon... Eminem built his empire from nothing and has been working at it since 1996 he is an original along side Dr. Dre Tupac and Biggie...

Eminem wins Hands down because he has heart and help shape and invent the game from nothing! Period.

How much money do rappers get paid?

I'm in LOVE with Eminem, right on djwager! no offense, pooka, but 50 Cent is a weirdo who reminds me of my aunt's ex-boyfriend, not that has anything 2 do with him, but I like some of his songs, I just dont like him, AT ALL. Eminem is so real, he raps from the heart. when I first heard his song, "Hailie's Song", it made me cry, it is now oen of my all time favorites.

who is your favorite old school rapper?

Eminem hands down!

What's your favorite thing to do?

EMINEMEMINEMEMINEM
EMINEMEMINEMEMINEM
EMINEMEMINEMEMINEM
EMINEM
EMINEM
EMINEMEMINEM
EMINEMEMINEM
EMINEMEMINEM
EMINEM
EMINEM
EMINEMEMINEMEMINEM
EMINEMEMINEMEMINEM
EMINEMEMINEMEMINEM

I'm searching for a swedish rapper

I luv Kanye... but I think Eminem is gifted =)

What's your favorite type of music?

All time favorite is Eazy-E
favorite rapper right now is Lil Wayne

Favorite Rhcp Stuff?

Nas, Jay Z and Kanye

Is Eminem the only true rapper out there?

Papoose hands down best rapper. I think eminem and 50 are overrated.

50 cent lol

thecool: I forgot about lupe. yeah he's good.

Lil Wayne

JAY Z