While kissing

Ok me and ma girlfriend have been together for a while three weeks
And we have kissed plenty of times
But I just dont know where to put ma hands when I kiss her she doesnt lke me grabbing her butt and I respect her like that.
So can anyone help me?

What you want to do is before you two kiss, put one handso that your fingers are just below her ear and your thumb is on her cheek, you want to touch her gently and then bring her face towards yours and kiss her. You can also then slide your hand to the back of her head and run your fingers through her hair.

I would have to agree with gojo808 I love it when my boyfriend does it to me or as we are kissing he gently does it.

What do you do when a guy kisses your neck?

Where is a place to kiss in school?

on her waste
hold her face neck head lol thats cute!!

When im kissing, should I be doing anything?