where can I go for community service recognition???

hi, im going to be a sophmore in highschool and I did 30 hours of community service this summer. my school does not provide any recognition and im wondering does anybody know where I can go to get a certificate proving I did community service???

I want to go to a good college.

Answer #1

Ask the person in charge of the program for a certificate or letter of your participation…Take care !!

Answer #2

First of all, great job! Volunteer work is sooo important! Here’s the plan…

  1. Get an adult to tell the mayor about how wonderful you are and the work you did.
  2. Get the adult to ask the mayor if he could give you some sort of certificate (some towns like to recognize youth who volunteer, etc. with awards or certificates at town meetings.
  3. get your award!! Also remember that you can put down on a college resume that you did 30 hours of community service (you dont have to get an award to let the college know how special you are!) hope this helped!!
Answer #3

You local library might do it or if not they could point you in a direction of where else to go.

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Lets go and learn

Education, Learning, Success



Academic Services, Writing Services, Editing Services


Ready Edge Go

College Admissions Counseling, Admissions Consulting Services, College Counselor Solutions


Pro Essay Writing Service

Academic Writing Services, Online Writing Assistance, Professional Essay Help


Prompt Attestation Services

Attestation Services, Apostille Services, Embassy Attestation Services