where can I get a complete record of my work history?

I am 59 years old,lost my job this past november. need a copy my work history from 1969 to the present. any goverment websites federal or state websites in minnesota I can go to that would have this information for free. I need to make a new resume ,can’t remember all the places I worked.

Answer #1

You would need to go to your local Social Security office - they would have a full record.

Answer #2

daniel powell

Answer #3

where can i find it on the internet

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Get Money

kredyty, pożyczki, bankowość


Complete Corporate Services

Private Investigation, Risk Management, Debt Collection


Top Reasons to Get a Private ...

Real Estate, Finance, Investing


Complete CPA

Accounting, Tax Services, Bookkeeping


Get Government Grants

Government Grants, Financial Assistance, Public Funding