Where can i buy a hair dye thingy?please read info!?

Ok.um. Theres this thingy thats like a flat iron (but not really) and your suppose to pass it through your hair and it changes the color of it. Well,um, I don't know what the thingy is called.lol. And I don't know where to buy it.pleassse help. Porfavor =]

1 answers

Recent Questions Beauty & Style

ANSWER #1 of 1

umm. I've never heard of that. Besides the barbie thing I saw on tv a while back. xD
You're better off just buying hair dye, Or extensions.

Add your answer to this list