When i have sex with my boyfriend my eyes start tearing up is that normal?

my eyes start to tear up like im crying but im not does that happen to a lot of people or is that just me.?

Girl maybe you feel he is abusing you. with his good ...nah joking maybe it feels so good emotionally & you express it like that, but it may not be anything to worry about unless you are not telling the other half...

Its normal for you -- I suppose. Maybe you can tell your boyfriend that it doesn't mean anything. Your enjoying that act of love that you too are having and that the tears most likely signify the joy of it all. If thats the problem, if the problem is with you then I really don't know what I can say. Its something internal that I have no knowledge of. I wouldn't worry so much about it though, so long as your enjoying the act then the tears can flow at as long as they want too.

If you are in pain then its best to tell him, crying isn't going to work in your case. Since the tears flow out naturally anyway. Communication please its necessary for you.

Hope this helps.

what are some fun like sex games me and my boyfriend can play over texting

Well I think you need to explain your question a little better. Are they tears of joy or tears of pain?

is it normal to have a stomach ache after you had sex?

Friend, why do you need this. Opposites attract, but with the same interests you will only be fun at first. It is better to call yourself at once these beauties . And already your love will find you, believe me.

Escort in Bansko, only beautiful girls
Best escort in Bansko, call girls with great discount all kind of sex services
Escortbansko ·
could i start having like stomache pains from pregnancy the day aftter i had sex?

Maybe you are right and I have to call myself a girl and relax too. Diversity should be present, this is the whole point of the relationship.

Escort in Vienna, only beautiful girls
Best escort in Vienna, call girls with great discount all kind of sex services
Escortvienna ·
Why does my vagina smell like my boyfriend even though we haven't had sex in two weeks?