When and how should i kiss my cousin?

ok so as you can guess I like/love my cousin a LOT
she is turning 16 this December and I am 13(but very very mature for my age)
tho she isn't a normal 16yo she is mature smart beautifully goofy and well she is the perfect girl for me and for a very long time I have liked her and well every time I see and talk to her I just want to take her in my arms and kiss her but I can't because if she didn't accept it then it could ruin our relationship

for a while now I have been giving her hints that I like her (nothing too obvious tho)and I admit I have sometimes even attempted to "touch" her (tho nothing
TOO inappropriate) and she didn't even try to move away

when we are talking about music and stuff like that(you know teen stuff) we always keep eye contact for a very long time and we smile a lot and she just seems happy when ever we are talking

well anyway in about a week or 2 the whole family is going over to visit my grandma for her 89th birthday and we are planning to stay there in town for about a week and I was thinking that unlike the many time I have attempted before this time I would kiss my cousin
we are always tickling and poking each other and just having fun so I think maybe this time I would wait for the right time and move in for the kiss

if you have any ideas on how I could do that please tell me
and PLEASE if you want to say something negative be nice about it and don't say "forget her " or " move on" or worst of all "its just a crush" cause it isn't
and finally no I am not too young and we see each other as equals and I don't intend on dating/getting engaged or anything like that (at this point)
and I already know the risks of birth defects etc and state laws and I read the bible so don't even go there cause I have proof ^^

ty

Since the "cousin" thing has been nearly entirely tackled, let me just add: You may have an incredibly high I.Q. No matter how brilliant you think you are, however, you will release many years from now that you were not so brilliant at 13 after all. You may think you are in love. A wiser person would look far more deeply into this than you have seemed to. Just wait, relax. You're far, far too young to start relationships. If you are very mature and very smart, then you should be focused on schooling. You won't remember this as a very big crush. Unfortunately, it is a crush. And she is your cousin. The daughter of your aunt and uncle. I was deeply infatuated with a girl around your age, and I could have sworn I was head over heels in love. I would have posted almost exactly the same as you just have. As it is, I am older now, and a little bit wiser. Good luck, and I hope you and your cousin always have a great friendship. But wait a while for relationships, and when you're old enough you'll find someone to really like, and eventually love.

Good luck and God bless.

She's your COUSIN?!!!
Really?
OH MY GOD. That is SOOO sick.
But it sounds to me, you only like her. You have a crush. So just leave her alone.
Find someone your own age and someone who ISN'T blood related. Okay?

When does a boy usually kiss you?

I know, my cousin Matt tried to kiss me, hes my first cousin, and hes 17 , and im 16 and I really dont like him, but other girls think he's fit. But I guess I find him discusting, because he tried to kiss me, and its like, fancying your brother or something, but its legal to marry anyone over here in the U.k you can even date your parents and brothers and sisters but you cant marry. I GOT DISTURBED, CALLED HIM A SICKO AND RAN AWAY! I havent spoken to him in 7 months. I havent actually seen him.
He probably died O_O only jkkin

Long kiss

true I don't want to look foolish

tho on a side note we are both cyber schooled (home school on the computer basically)
so aside from not having much chance to communicate with people out side my family and friends(who may I add are all adults?) I usually don't get a chance to interact with kids my age

so all together I'm a loser with a high IQ xD

so I am sadly convinced that I won't try anything
thanks for unconvincing me :|

Flirt with your cousin

I have been the older female cousin in this situation, and when my younger male cousin told me he thought I was hott and tried to kiss me, it freaked me out! I thought he was crazy and it made me really uncomfortable!!! I didn't talk to him for a while either! You are blood related and there should just be something in your head that clicks and just realizes that there are certain boundaries that shouldn't be crossed! It is cool that you get along so well, but you are probably making more out of it than she knows, and it should stay that way. Maybe you haven't spent a lot of time like that with girls your own age that you liked, but you just haven't met the right girl yet. For your own good, you should never persue this, or let anyone else know about your feelings for her, the rejection may be too much for you, and may ruin that bond that you have with your COUSIN.

First Kiss

yes we are first cousins

first kiss

Twenty-five states prohibit marriages between first cousins. Six states allow first cousin marriage under certain circumstances. PA is one that does NOT allow first cousin marriages!

How do I get my girlfriend to kiss me?

Is she a FIRST cousin of yours?

When can I be kissed

Hello there,
I'm sorry my answer is so late- but I went through a similar situation with my female cousin. We were about the same age as you and your cousin. It seems as though you're on the right track. You want to test the waters with her and see how she reacts. Keep doing what you're doing. Touch her, but not inappropriately- if she doesn't get upset or bat your hand away, try to go one step further. Physical contact is a great thing- whenever possible, try and hold her hand and keep holding her hand for a while. If she doesn't move her hand away or get uncomfortable, that's a good sign. Another thing you can do, is, if you're together, move her hair out of her face, or find any excuse to touch her. From my experience, girls love that. Then, if all the signs seem like she likes you, just suck it up and kiss her. It seems as though she likes you too and this could be something amazing. I ended up having a kissing rendezvous with my cousin and it was amazing. I wish you the best of luck and once again- sorry for the response.

When was your first kiss?