What's the best kind of toothpaste for yellow teeth?

You may also want to consider whitening applications - I read an article recently where they said these are effective if you use them consistantly over about a 6 week period - they have the same ingredient as the expensive whiteners just in a small amount...Good luck !!

It's either crest or colgate that has a whitening toothpaste in a blue tube... whichever it is it works really good, no need to use the whitening strips if you buy that. It's a little more expensive than regular toothpaste but it works good.

What kind of eyebrows do you think are best?

I read that toothpaste isn't going to help really whiten your teeth. A girl did a project on this and she found that the crest strips worked the best, also I've heard that the Listerine Whitening Mouthwash works well.

What kind of hair dye is best?

Try different varieties of toothpaste and test to see what happens or use a whitening strip remember use what you think will work not what sounds good:)

What is the best and cheepest way I can whiten my teeth?

I'm not sure which toothpaste but colgate works well.
Or AquaFresh Whitening.

There is also loads of mouthwashes you can buy at supermarkets and chemists which work well.

what kind of bangs would suit me best?

toothpaste yellow teeth