Whats the name of that flower thing that looks like a ball of fluff and you blow it and it all flies away?

It spreads it’s seeds or somin when it does that….but i need it’s name cos for english we have to create an ad for a new perfume, and im doing a photo of me blowing that flower and it’s gotta be called somin like ‘La flowers name‘ THANK YOU xx

Answer #1


Answer #2

its an old dandelion. haha idk the name.

Answer #3

oh yeah! omg this is sucha duh momment..

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

USA Haul Away

Junk Removal, Waste Management, Recycling Services


Flowers & Plants Co

Flower delivery, Plants delivered, Florist


Morning Glory Flower Shop

Florist, Flower Delivery, Fresh Flower Arrangements


Austin Same Day Flower Delivery

Florist, Gift Shop, Delivery Service


Garden Rose Flowers

Florist, Flower Delivery, Gifts