What's your favorite mascara brand and color?

I have naturally curled lashes that are long so any mascara works for me really... But I do like black mascara. In middle school I used to wear purple mascara haha.

Mine is Volume Million Lashes by L'oreal, One by One Volume Express by Maybellin and Illegal Length by Maybelline (:

random.. . . . whats your favorite eye color for a boy

I have one by Bourjois, I can't remember the name. But I have three of their mascaras and they are brilliant.

Whats your favorite brand of jeans???

I really like the Avon Spectralash Mascara and my favourite colour mascara is black.

Favorite nail polish color?

Have you guys ever tried clear mascara? Can be great to give your lashes length and volume without the appearance of actually having makeup on. It's pretty cooool :)

What brand of mascara do you use?

I've thought about trying clear mascara, I just can't find it anywhere. :/

What is your favorite mascara...just for fun?

My favorite is clear ;)

Favorite color of undies?

I like Bobby Browns black mascara.

Your favorite brand?

Im lucky to have really really long, curly, black eyelashes so Im happy with most black mascaras, but my favourites are yves st laurent Luxurious Mascara False Lash Effect and Maybelline Falsies.

What's your favorite shoe brand?

I use Black Pearl by Almay, and it makes my lashes longer and with volume.
I used to wear black mascara with neon green or purple tips, it was cool but I got tired of creating the tips all the time ;3

What's your favorite mascara?