What shirt matches yellow shorts?

Okay; so I have yellow shorts but I dont now what shirt color would match them:(

In my opinion a light blue would go great. Then you could add some pink and/ or white accesories if you like. Hope this help . Oh just don't use a red top kinda will look like ketchup and mustard.

WHITE TEE

Do the colors pink and yellow match?

White is best. If it's a light yellow color then other combinations are easier. If it's a strong, vibrant yellow then the best other possible color is probably black.

What are these long shirts called?

I were a whit or black tanktop with them,
and honestly I think all the colors match yellow, you just need matching accesories like if you were purple just were a purple and yellow neckalace or bracelete

How can I change my bleached hair from yellow to blonde?

I think a nice white shirt would go well. Maybe with some designs that have a bit of yellow in them.

If you can't really find a good shirt to match the shorts. Lay the shorts out on your bed and lay the shirt on top and get a good view of how they look like. It's getting a 3rd person visual of your clothing so you can see how other people will think of what you wear!

Hope this helps :)

How can I lighten black hair to match natural brown roots?

Black, red, blue, brown, white

Barely dressed young girls?

White or maybe light blue. If you wear black you might look like a bee (:

Blonde gone orange!!!

white, green,light blue if it is a polo

what to do I m 19 and I have small breast what to do to increase them?

Hm, I would say, White, or Black ;]

How can I get my hair ash blonde?