What is the word for someone who studies plastics?

What is the word for someone who studys plastics?

Answer #1


Answer #2

I’ve never heard a word for a person who studies plastic generally they are called by what they use the plastics for a person making plastic into bulletproof vests isnt going to be researching lightweight plastics for plane design so theyd probably be called something different

Answer #3

I was being serious, Plastics Researcher, just like David Breslow, a chemist who did research in the development of plastics

Answer #4

The best I can come up with is polymer chemist. Plastics are synthetic polymers.

Answer #5

like a person who studies rocks is a geologist

Answer #6

plastics researcher

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!


Marketing, Content Creation, Audience Engagement


Scion Staffing Austin

Staffing Agency, Executive Search Firm, Recruiting Services



News, Media, Politics