What is the white thing in my underwear?? is my period coming??

it has been happing for about a month and some weeks. it is white and gooey I dont have my period im only 13 and my mom got her period at 14 and im not sure if my period is coming and as if what do I do??

its totally normal to have discharge before your period. I had it or 11 months before I got mine. If your discharge gets kind of gooey bloody that means your period its starting

yea btw I had my periode before and I have that white thing 2 ! im scared! so please tell me its normal ?!

When I finger myself, I get white stuff come out, what is it?

its called discharge and its just the stuff to clean out your you know what dont get worried or upset just calm down. when I was in sixth grade I had a lot of it and it lasted until the beginning of my 8th grade year so just chill its not bad for you either.

Can you be pregnant and that white clear discharge still comes out?

Probobly your piriod is going to come soon... it's torolly normal... so don't worry.

GOOD LUCK:)

Why do I have white creamy discharge coming out from my vagina?

Its called discharge. Its a normal occurance. If you are also itchy you may have a yeast infection.

Why is there white flakey stuff coming from my vagina?

just discharge. its perfectlly normal. most girls get it a year or so before their actuall period starts.

when white clear stuff comes out of your vigena what this mean?

white stuff underwear dont period