What is imvu's phone number?

My IMVU account name was "Tymelis" and I have been hacked on IMVU for about two to three days now and I've had no luck getting my account back. I already tried submitting a ticket and going to my email and finding the message saying that my email has been changed. I tried clicking it but there was an error and I couldnt switch it back. My absolute last hope is to call IMVU and tell them about my situation and give them as much information as possible. The only problem with doing that is that I have no idea what IMVU's phone number is or where it is located. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME??? I really want my account back!!

650-321-8334 or 650-646-3442. Search google because they have more than one number(:

TODAY I TRIED TO LOGIN IMVU AND IT WONT LET ME MY NAME IS Ice566 I LOOKED UP MY NAME IN FIND PEOPLE WITH MY SISTERS ACCOUNT AND IT SAID Ice566_disabled_ AND IT HAD A NUMBER I WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ACCOUNT

Can I block a number on mci phone service?

Imvu doesn't have a phone number. :3

Can I have the phone number of wynn las vegas?

hey can u hlp me got my acct back plz

How do you get the phone number for imesh support?

imvu phone number, imvu number