What is an online album for my phone?

My phone sends my pics to my online album but what is that and how do I get to it

This actually means that your pictures is stored on your phone in your gallery as well as in your online album. With T-Mobile all you do is go online to your account, the go to connect & share and select album. You should see your pictures there is this is the company that you have. This is a good way of saving pictures without using all of your memory on your phone/sim card/memory card. The online album is also helpful for when you lose your phone and you have a certain pic that you used as a screensaver.

It means that you phone does not allow pictures to be sent directly to the phone - it should give you a website on the internet that you can go to and view your pictures.

full online episodes

your phone should automatically call you and tell you,But you go to your phones web-site your I.D is your ten digit phone # and the phone company has to send you a password

Phone won't send to online album