What is a good way to look at life?

How do you usually divide how you look at life? Do you just take it one day at a time, by each month, each week, etc?

I used to worry so so much about everything and I realize I cant cant control most of the things I worried over
so I accept the things that come to me and I live in the present, not in the past or in the future, because the present is the only thing that is guaranteed.

I'm old now, and realize now that I spent too much time wondering about the future..(worrying about it), and too little time enjoying the present. You can make plans, but you can't plan the outcome...so enjoy the journey.

The last 20 years, I've pretty much kept my outlook on the current day...tomorrow will be here soon enough. Personally, I like living this way...one day at a time.

p

Sad in my life

WELL I THINK ITS JUST THE WAY YOU WANT TO LOOK AT LIFE LIKE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE SO YEA THATS MY ADVICE

Any Good Websites