What here is a joke and a question

Two bees were out playing.one bee said I have nothing to do today I am bored and no one to sting. T he other bee said what and what are you thinking right now. I am thinking about stinging you. the other bee looked at him annd said that makes me think very wrong of you and now I am thinking about I can double sting you in the back and that made the other bee run away doing 90 miles an hour. Then the bee that was there said I bet he wont come around me anymore. What who and what was right. I dont want ot be stung by a bee. Is this true go for it. I eant what right the front door is the core and the root to sucess.

Recent Questions Entertainment

lol I got it!!! bahahahahahaha

just kidding that was the most confusin thing I ever read...was it even a question? =[ I now feel like the biggst idiot because I didnt catch any of that!

HUH???

a question about a phrase

HUH?

Kung Fu Panda Question

bahahahahah im Bee dont get it though that well

Bee Pirate Hooker xx

What's your favorite joke?

wow that just went over my head, I don't get it at all

A question to ponder. . .

Lose weight with the Keto Diet

End the confusion on this diet that's taking the world by storm. We bring you the cliff notes. What to eat. What to avoid. Where to get information. It's all here in this easy to read Funadvice guide.