What does it mean when your boyfriend rubs your vagina?

Today my boyfriend put his hands on my vigina but not probaly as I had trousers on but he started rubbing me there and it felt nice but I wanna no what that means if you guys evan no what I mean lol but im only 14 nearly 15 but I dont care I love him

He's a male so he deffinately wants to get physical, he may want to finger you or go as far as sex, that and he may be rubbing you there in the hopes that you will return the favor and give him a hand job, deffinately decide what you think is right and wrong and establish some boundaries, its your body he shouldn't have free roam of it, he should ask you first.

I agree with ^^. he probably wants to feel you up or something. If you haven't done it before that probably makes sense...right? Lol-- anyway if you're ok with it then I guess just let him do it :) but still like stephanie said definitely talk to him about it

Why do I keep rubbing my vagina?

He probably wants to take things to the next level, this is something you should talk to him about so you can set boundaries and whatnot.

How do I make my boyfriend horny?

He definitely wants to go to the next level. I am in the same situation at the moment and i asked him if he did it for a reason. He said its because he is ready for something a little more scandalous than what we have done. So he might wanna go to the next level with you. Just talk to him about it

what should I do when my boyfriend is sucking my boobs