What does it mean when a guy you snuggle an have sex with nvr kisses u?

Home More advice Sex

This guy I knew back ages ago.. came down from queensland to help his mum. We caught up and it was good. He wanted to catch up again so invited him to my house. We hooked all night that night and it was great. And then night after was passionate. Then he tells me there is girl in QLD who he had been dating is coming down... so I never existed. He is totally inlove with her... but things have gone sour and she is not talking to him. But he still loves her. He's come back and now living with me. We cuddle every night... like holding each other whilst going to sleep. And occaisonally have sex. But he never kisses me!! and it's frustrating, because it makes me feel like he isn't into me and just using me, but I do like him. He has admitted he does love me a little bit but I dont know if I believe it. All of this has happened over 3 months... is he just a player??

What should I do?