Im totally confused about what the different color bracelets stand for. Help me out here guys, does one of them mean you like ot suck dick or something?
* Yellow - indicates the wearer is willing to HUG
* Pink - indicates the wearer is willing to give a hickey
* Orange - indicates the wearer is willing to KISS
* Purple - indicates the wearer is willing to kiss a partner of either sex
* Red - indicates the wearer is willing to perform a LAP DANCE
* Green - indicates that ORAL SEX can be performed on a girl
* Clear - indicates a willingness to do "whatever the snapper wants"
* Blue - indicates ORAL SEX performed on a guy
* Black - indicates that the wearer will have regular "missionary" sex
* White - indicates the wearer will "FLASH" what they have
* Glittery Yellow - indicates HUGGING and KISSING is acceptable
* Glittery Pink - willing to "flash" (show) a body part
* Glittery Purple - wearer is willing to French (open mouth) kiss
* Glittery Blue - wearer is willing to perform anal sex
* Glittery Green - indicates that the wearer is willing to "69" (mutual oral sex)
* Glittery Clear - indicates that the wearer will let the snappee "feel up" or touch any body part they want
You've got to be kidding me. That is ridiculous. They're BRACELETS. They don't HAVE to mean anything. Wear whatever color bracelets you want and if some idiot walks up to you and assumes you're down for some anal because you have a glittery blue bracelet on, punch the perv.