What do i do to fix ipod when frozen?

I don't understand all I did was turn it on went 2 play list found a song & pressed play & at first it was & then it just froze up lite wont go off & says now playing somebody please help me its not mine .

Just google "how to turn off and on ipod ___" insert the kind of ipod you have in the blank. Click the search results until you find one that has simple step-by-step instructions. Turning it off and on should fix the problem. Best of luck!

What I have to do when that happens is leave it until it runs out of battery the it works just fine again.

How to unlock my iPod Nano when it's frozen?

maybe you should defrost it in your microwave hahaha
no seriously, just take it to like, staples, or best buy or something, and they'll fix it...
for a price :)

ipod frozen

plug your ipod into your computer
open up itunes
go to your ipod
click "restore"
and it should be working

Owners of ipod touchh!

Ok, so you dont have to go anywhere, press the middle button, && the menu button down @ the sametyme. This happens to me all the tyme. && my sis looked it up for me a long tyme ago. It works.

How to get in my iPod if I forgot my code?