What do I do if my little brother is hitting me?

Home More advice Parents & Family

I'm 15. He's freaking 12. He can dish it out but he CANNOT take it. I'm sitting in my room crying right now. He's slapped me across the face more than 2 times today, he's punched me, and he's done everything in between. I'm getting so f*cking pissed at him its not funny. He looks like a little girl. He's a wussy. My parents just yell at him to stop, but like that's supposed to do any good. We were hitting each other in the bathroom, and I trapped him in the corner. I could've nailed him. I could've hurt him, but I didn't because I knew I'd make the f*cking baby cry. I know its so stupid and childish of me to still do this, but I can't help it. I just want to beat him. What am I supposed to do? I'm not some physco if that's what you're thinking, I just cannot stand him hitting and slapping me and kicking me anymore.
And I'm really sorry for my language. I don't normally cuss, but when I get angry, very angry, I blow up.