What do i do if a boy cums in my mouth?

I want to give my boyfriend head and its my first time and im scared I will do it wrong and im just wondering what I do if he cums in my mouth and whether to swallow it or not?

us guys find it hot when a girl swallows but its up 2 u, you can spit or swallow, most guys would want you 2 swallow even if they say its up 2 u.

The 3rd time I gave my boyfriend head, he came in my mouth and I didn't know I swallowed it until right after and he was like "Wow that's hot..." and everything was okay. When he says he's going to cum just keep sucking and don't think. Have safe fun =)

Can you finger a boy?

Yeah, my boyfriend thinks it's hot to swallow it. But if you don't want to, then don't.

Female cum

If he does cum in your mouth its up to you.You can spit or swallow it doesnt really matter. It doesn't taste bad or anything and personally I tend to swallow. If you don't want to just spit it out. It's notlike you're going to hurt his feelings.

Does it hurt when a guy cums in you

ok thanks, I got told it tastes bad is that true?

how does a girl cum? what does cum mean?

just a tip, some (if not most) guys think it's hot to swallow it so if you can, do so, but it really doesn't matter.

what can a female do to make her cum sweeter?

girl make 14yo boy cum