What are some fun things to do with make-up at sleepovers?

I was looking for things to do with one friend with make-up at a sleepover.

Pick a theme then take pics after that take off their makeup. dont let them see untill the next morning on your camera or cell phone. Anyone friend me!!

Wow, CrazyCarlyLove really likes pictures. I thought I was bad. Haha. I agree with what she said. It's fun to let people do your make-up while you have your eyes closed. It usually comes out dragqueen-ish because they're trying to make it look bad as a joke. That's what's so fun!

what household things can you use to gauge ears?

When I used to constantly do make-overs with my friends we used to do fun things like woodland creatures or character's make-up like marilyn monroe for example. I makes it more challenging and fun, Also if you search on you tube, rainbow eyes or lady gaga make-up (or whatever you want) it comes up with some really good ideas, hope this helped (:

Men who wear women things

BRING A CAMERA!!!

Dress up in different styles with makeup and take pics.

Is it possible to have cartilage sticking out of a cartilage piercing?

go on a midnight run(go somewere @ midnight)sneak out tp a boy u likes house(or your x's house haha he wont be happy!)wash a car leave it soapy and slide around on
it.go cliff jumping(into a lake).do bloody mary.go 2
the mall.AND BRING A VIDEO CAMERA!!!take some dp's
shake em' up and as a car goes by toss em' in the
street(it gets em all sticky)!!!go to the skating rink
watch south park
JUST HAVE FUN
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it supposed to be burning?

funny thing makeup