Weird discharge

Health

I was having a brownish/reddish discharge from my vagina. I went to the doctors, so they tested me and gave me antibotics. I get a call saying I have an std, but the shot they gave me would clear it up. My period came, it ended today. My discharge was gone. Then I felt a leak so I went to the bathroom and its back..what is it

well if your period is just over it might just be the discharge mixed with the remaining blood

that sounds like a period to me

dark brownish discharge

I've been having the same!! today it started. ya I guess its probably dryed blood thats left over. I get it at the beginning of my period

Why do I have white stuff in my underpants?

I read someone else's advise once on this. She said the vagina cleanses itself, thus your period. Also, it will discharge periodically too. That's why panties have the cotton lining.

Why is the like this discharge stuff coming out ofmy vagina?

bikersmurf seems right or the shot did not do the job and its back...go to your doctors again if it doesnt go away in a couple of days.

Soupy Discharge *Girls question*