How did you lose weight?

thanks, yeah I think ill work off the fat first do and hr and half of cardio a day and then when im fit work on the weights to tone it up.. that good or na?

balancine healthy foods and exercise. (as you saw on my picture) I'm kind of fit, but that's only because I've swam 6 days a week for the past 12 years. just keep a constant exercise workout, eat healthy, and drink lots of water

I always feel bloated and I need to lose the weight

Yes it is very possible with the proper exercise...however you must understand that if you gain weight working out it is possibly muscle weight. That is why a body fat check is probably more of what you are looking for.

Can someone give me advice about how to lose weight?

Dont necessarily cut back on what your eating...make sure what you eat is healthy such as fruits, veggies, etc.

How can I lose weight easily & quickly?

Simple, you cut back on what you are eating to a SENSIBLE & healthy level and exercise.

It really is that simple.

:)

Losing weight after having a baby?

Following on from ablackguy_420's advice above,

Have a look at this site: http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/healthy_living/your_weight/bmiimperial_index.shtml

How can I lose weight quickly?

can I lose 20lbs by june

How to lose weight and keep it off?

by doing it the healthy way:a balanced diet and a plenty of exercising

How much weight will I lose by doing this?