Should you wear your hair up when swimming?

i dont think its good because it gets wet while its tight it might let u feel itchy nd it would stink later...

Unnecessary. You can do it, if you like to. If you don't then it may float into your face when you dive.

If you spend time sunbathing or lazing after you swim, then you should loosen the hair. Else it will feel like a wet chunk and it will not dry by itself.

If you swim in a lake where the water is not clean or if you swim in a pool that is chlorinated or in salty water in the sea, you will probably shower and wash your hair after swimming, anyway.

How long to wait to swim after getting rebonded hair?

.
What do you think ?
.

How to fix orange hair?

I do because I have long hair and it's annoying when your trying to swim and it's attacking you and sticking to your face.

How to remove pubic hair?

agreed! if in a pool, the chlorine will leave your hair smelling like chlorine & over time will feel really dry & brittle. Personally I have very very long hair & every time i go swimming, I put my hair up in a bun or use a silicone cap like prof swimmers. It keeps the hairs off me so I can actually swim. Once I am done, I let it out & can sunbath again! I always take a shower to rinse off all the chlorine make sure I use conditioner & moisturizers as well to keep my hair nice & soft.

Hope this helps.

Lipstick, getting it out of hair?

I find it gets in my face if I don't put it up, and it's a lot easier to brush afterwards if you put it in a braid. Especially when I used to have long hair, it wasn't as knotty if I at least put it in a ponytail.

How to shave my pubic hair

How you grow pubic hair?

i don't think it really matters, cuz regardless weather you have it up or down it will get knotty. i prefer it up to keep the hair out of my face then i just shower after i swim. it won't stink later if you don't cuz it will dry and its just water. if you swimming in a pool with lots of chlorine, i would wash it after so that your hair doesn't dry out.

What does an infected ingrown hair pubic hair look like?

You dont have to I suppose. I personally dont because I like playing with it. If you like to race kind of swim I would suggest putting your hair up so the hair doesnt get in your eyes.

How long should I wait to swim after rebonding hair?

You never fail to crack me up.

Can I highlight my hair right after dying it?

i think you should put it up maybe into a braid because it will keep it from getting tangled in the water. especially if its long.

how do I get rid of butt hair?

Depending where your swimming? pool or beach? Depending if you dyed your hair and what you used? Bleach? or regular hair dye?

you dont have to but if you want your hair out of your face the put your hair up

no thanks!! rotfl!!!:D

the corine dries out your hair terribly for like the next 3 days so i suggest yes