Watching porn, is it ok to girls to enjoy it?

Is it ok for gurls to enjoy porn more then there boyfriends and want to watch it all the time???

Yea I was wondering the same thing. Im a grl and I watch porn and at first I was scared to see it but it was cool. If you like it, dont worry about it.

I think sometimes girls like to be by themselves watching porn better then being with their men because we know how to pleasure ourselves and sometimes we like to just get to the point lol instead of messing around
the only thing I can se being a problem is if youre taking care of things yourself and turning down your man all the time he may get frustrated!

Why was she doing this things to me?

oh no I would never turn my man down..

Odd behaviour, should I watch out?

I dont think there is anything wrong with watching porn its proberbly because you are curious. If you would rather watch it alone than be with your boyfriend though you might end up with a problem.

Why don't I enjoy it as much?

NO I DONT CARE ABOUT WATCHING IT WITH HIM AT ALL AND I DONT THINK IM CURIOUS I JUST LIKE TO WATCH IT...

guyzzz

sure - there is nothing wrong with girls that like porn that much, in my opinion.
go for it and enjoy yourself- and don't feel guilty about it.

I can't watch her do this to herself

Sure, if you enjoy it.

Did he enjoy it?

yea that's fine.

is it ok to do it??

yea I do and im a girl I was wondering the same question

I don't enjoy being shyyy!!