What different virgin nipple with no virgin one?

...beg pardon?

I don't understand your question. You should either word it better or put an explanation. Please. :)

How can women enlarge nipples?

your questions makes no sense. if you were asking wether a virgins nipple is different to that of a non-virgins nipple (someone whos already had sex) there is NO difference. nipples dont change when you have sex

Nipple ouchy

all i can say is that nipples can change in colour and size during pregnancy but as already stated, they dont change when you lose your virginity

How do I get rid of puffy nipples?

There really is no change in nipple form before or after sex. Maybe it gets turned on more? I can't really answer this cleanly because your question makes absolutely no sense at all.

Can a pap-smear detect virginity?

It almost sounds like a virgin nipple is a drink and you want to know what it would mean if the drink was a virgin without the virgin part. If that's true, then when alcoholic drinks have no alcohol in them they throw the word "virgin" infront of the title of the drink so you know there's no alcohol in them. I may be waaaay off on what you're asking, though.

How long are you supposed to bleed after losing your virginity?

maybe the question should be, does a sucked nipple differ (size, color, or watever) to that of unsucked or untouched one. i also wana know the answer.

Sore Nipples