ok so I bought these vampire fangs and they came with these 2 packets one is called a base and the other packet is called catalyst and I have no idea how to use it and there was no instructions either
I found the answer. The other package my husband got for his is the same as mine but has instructions..
1. Remove fangs from coffin, as well as one bag of putty.
2. Divide the putty in each bag into 2 equal portions. One portion from eahc bag for each fang.
3.Put aside one portion from each bag.
4. With your fingertips, mix together one portin from eahc bag, until putty has uniform color. This will take less than one minute.
5.Fill one fang with putty to overflowing. Be sure some putty seeps thruogh the hole in each fang.
6. Center your incisor tooth in the putty and push the fand upward.
7. Hold in place for 5 minutes.
8. Gently remove with a downward wiggling motion.
9. Repeat this procedure for the other fand. Now you can have custom fangs that can be reomved and replaced with ease.
WARNING: VAMPIRE FANGS ARE FOR DISGUISE ONLY. NEVER USE THEM TO BITE. TO PREVENT SWALLOWING, DO NOT WEAR WHILE YOU EAT, DRINK OR SLEEP. INTENDED FOR USE BY RESPONSIBLE ADULTS.
Also you can check www.halloweenworld.com
Ok the way it works is you have a base and cat... squeeze as much of the base into your hand as possible and do the same for the cat.. the cat will cause a reaction in the base to cause it to stick.. rub it together in the palm of your hand and then between your fingers to make a rope like line and then place half of it in the one fang and press into your desired tooth. do the same for the other side. you will have alittle bit to come out of the back side of the hole thats in the back of the fang, thats ok... take your tounge and press it into your gum line. same for the other fang as well. Do this process as quickly as possible because the putty will start to harden. Happy Halloween!
I have the same thing from spirit halloween for my costume as a vampire tomorrow night. Supposedly you can reuse it. But you are right it has no instructions. Im just going to mix it and try it out. The packaging says "Includes impression putty for a custom fit every time" I'm just going to try it. Then I'll let you know.
First, I don't actually know, but 'base' and 'catalyst' sound like a two-component epoxy or cement. Are these fangs that are supposed to be attached semi-permanently?
in my opinion, I wouldn't attach them until you can find out. You may need to have something special to un-attach them.
Contact the manufacturer.
Can't you just mix them together? Check out this cool site: hxxp://http://funadvice.com/r/bj29p9lve