No download websites where i can watch harry potter movies

Ok,

So I looked, and looked, and looked yesterday and I found nothing! Not a damm thing! Anybody and as much people as possible can anybody tell me where to find free no registration no download websites where I can watch harry potter movies. Multiple websites please because lord knows you gotta go thru a hundred million frogs to find the prince...or in this case a wizard. I love the movies and I don't have them at my house! Please list all the possible free/no registration required/ no download required websites that have the movies.

Xoxo rather be at hogwarts then riverwood!

Recent Questions Entertainment  Add Answer

www.downtoearthserver.webs.com
try this site.

try this site
www.downtoearthserver.webs.com
they have movies and music there. all free

Where can I download free and full hentai movies?

watch-movies-links.net

A completely legal site. And they should have the Harry Potter movies. You don't have to sign up. Though, if you would like to, it's free and you can add the movies to a playlist for easy finding next time. No download required, either. They send you to another site that hosts the movie.

What was that movie that kept referencing the movie Chocolat??

Unless it's on hulu.com / odds are, it's not available legally online...in which case, you probably won't be able to find it.

Hollywood Action movies

i watch movies online here on www.watchingmovies.tk

Does a parent have to watch an 'R' rated film with you?