What happens when ur belly ring hole closes up does it scar?

It all depends on how long youve had it, how well i was pierced, and your body. Some people scar and some dont..ive taken out many piercings and dont have any visable scars that can be seen today.

yer im just thnking about getting it done.. n seeing if it scars bad but if it did it would only b tiny.. x

Belly button ring pulled out can you get it redone?

It wouldn't leave a large, or very obvious scar as long as you take care of it, for example, I know mine will leave a bigger scar then most because it got infected and I used something to clean it that I shouldn't have because it had alcohol in it (makes the scar tissue go all weird)! So just make sure you get it done in a good studio and look after it!

Percentage chance of a belly button ring infection?

it could. my cousins did and i had to poke mine back through and was kind of off and theres like a scar so yeah its possible.

Belly button ring

yes, no matter how you take care of it there will be a permanent noticable scar and possibly indent when you inevitably take it out, though everyone is different, you will rarely not end up with a scar

Can I swim soon after getting a belly button ring?